All I Want For Christmas
It’s hard to believe the holiday season is just around the corner. But it’s true: Our Chatelaine and Canadian Living magazines have arrived filled with holiday gift ideas and recipes aplenty. It’s got us thinking about what’s on our wish list this year, which led us to come up with this mom entrepreneur’s letter to Santa. Dear Santa, So I’ve been pretty good this year. I’ve worked hard at my business and been amazed what I can get done in 15-minute increments. At the same time, I’ve been chief bottle washer at home. . Don’t get me wrong – it’s great, but I’ve got a few things that I (and every mom entrepreneur) could use to help me out.
- A smart phone – it’s every mom entrepreneur’s time machine. It’ll help me be in two places (like the playground and on a business call) at the same time.
- Some dedicated work space, preferably where I can close the door at the end of the day.
- Some time to spend planning for next year. My business plan is rusty and could use some updating.
- Lots of support and understanding from my spouse and kids. They are the cheering section I depend on the most.
- Some childcare. I need a bit of time during the week
lifetime movie family sinsviooz movies jack reacherhttp://www.mortgagewoodbridgevirginia.com/asxs/pinoy-romance-movies-2011/
to really put my head down and work.
- A little time for me to get to the gym, the dentist or the hairdresser, or to just see a friend – you know what they say about all work and no play.
- A mentor who is ahead of me on the curve – there’s so much to learn and who better to learn from than a more experienced business owner?
- A continued sense of humour. That’s what makes all of this possible!
I know it’s a big list, but I’ve got faith in you Santa, multitasker to multitasker. Our holiday wish for you is continued success and happiness in your business and family life.